Friday - Sunday, September 7th - 9th
Find the Prescott Daze Medallion – Starting the weeks leading up to Prescott Daze follow the clues listed in the Prescott Journal and find the hidden medallion. $100 VISA Gift Card awarded to the winner who returns the medallion to BMO Harris Bank with a Prescott Daze Button. $50.00 VISA Gift Card for winner without a Prescott Daze Button. Sponsored by BMO Harris Bank.
Thursday, September 6th
- Middle School Dance for grades 6th – 8th at the Middle School Cafeteria 6:00pm to 8:00pm. Admission is $1.00 for a donation to Camp Needlepoint (camp for children living with diabetes). Music, games, prizes, and concessions will be sold. Sponsored by the Prescott Lion’s Club.
- Lucille’s live music with Brad Marx playing from 6:00pm to 9:00pm in their backyard.
Weekend Shuttle Bus FREE
Friday 6PM to 12:30AM runs on the ½ hour from the Malone Intermediate School (old High School) on St Croix Street, Fire Hall (Walnut/Flora), Middle School (Orange/Court) and downtown (Orange/Broad).
Saturday 9AM to 4:30PM runs on the ½ hour from the Malone Intermediate School (old High School) on St Croix Street, Fire Hall (Walnut/Flora), Middle School (Orange/Court) and downtown (Orange/Dakota) by Shuttle Bus Sign.
Friday, September 7th
- Punt, Pass and Kick Contest with registration at 3:30pm with contest to begin at 4pm at Laney Field. Ages 8 to 13 boys and girls. Sponsored by the Knights of Columbus.
- 5th Annual Prescott Daze Skateboarding Demonstration runs from 3:30pm to 6:30pm at the Prescott Skate Park. Skateboarding competitions, demonstrations, and clinics will be going on all afternoon. Pro-Am skaters, tons of giveaways and raffles to include: skateboards, wheels, shirts to name a few. The park is located on the NW corner of Glenridge Drive & Dexter right under the water tower.
- Prescott Fire and Rescue Activities at the Fire Hall 4:00pm to Midnight: Beer Garden and RB’sBBQ Chicken. A fire fighting demonstration will be at 7:00pm, a pie eating contest at 7:30pm, and a free outdoor family movie at 8:00pm. Located at the corner of Flora/Walnut.
- Taste of Churchill will be held from 3:00pm to 7:00pm. Come sample 20+ beer, wine, spirits, and all of Churchill's signature snacks straight from the smoker. Also, there will be: Rybicki cheese curds, cotton candy, pulled pork sandwich baskets, kids games & activities, and an ice cream eating contest.
- Prescott Daze Street Dance gates open at 7:30pm. “Trick Shift” alternative rock band will play from 8:00pm to Midnight located at Mercord Mill Park along the Riverfront. Free with a Prescott Daze Button. Concessions will be available. No one under 21 admitted.
Saturday, September 8th
- Prescott Daze Fishing Contest with registration starting at 5:30am. Contest runs from 7:00am to noon located at the Prescott Boat Launch fishing the St Croix and Mississippi rivers. Weigh-in and awards will be promptly at noon. $10.00 entry fee per person and Button is required.
- 16th Annual Prescott Daze Fun Run/Walk with proceeds to benefit Prescott School Athletics. Registration begins at 7:15 am and concludes at 7:55am at the Malone Intermediate School (old High School). Information and forms can be found here.
- Arts/Crafts/Food Vendors from 8am to 3pm located on Broad Street. Come to enjoy music, shop the vendors and eat the food. Vendor information can be found here.
- 19th Annual Prescott Daze Car Show located on Broad Street from 8am to 3pm. Pre-registration is $15.00 and on the day of the event registration is $20.00. More information can be found here.
- Prescott Daze Children’s Event 9am to 1pm located at the Middle School Park. Activities include pony rides from 11am to 1pm, Fantasy Coral petting zoo, train rides, Prescott Fire Department kid’s water fights, Interactive inflatable’s, Henna Tatoos, carnival games and much more. Concessions will be sold. More information can be found here .
- Knights of Columbus Food Tent located in the parking lot of the No Name Saloon between 10am-4pm.
- Bean Bag Toss sponsored by the Prescott Sportsman’s Club at the Fire Hall next to horse shoe pits at 11am with registration at 10:30am. Teams of 2 max of 64 teams. Co-ed team tournament to follow around 12:30pm
- Disc-golf tournament at 2PM behind the High School at the Disc Golf Course. No pre-registration required. $10.00 entry fee includes 9 hole tournament and closest to the pin contest. Winner of tournament wins 20% of money collected and Contest winner $10.00. Hosted by the Disc-golf club. For more information contact Steve Peterson. firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Lions Club Meat Raffle at Philanders from 3pm-6pm. All proceeds go back to community.
- Prescott Fire & Rescue Activities located at Fire Hall on Flora and Walnut Street: Raffles all weekend. Euchre Tournament with registration at 1:00pm and play to start at 2:00pm, Power Wheels Derby at 3:00pm with check-in at 2:30pm, beer garden, RB’s Chicken, Fireman’s Dance featuring “The Church of Cash” World Class Johnny Cash Tribute Band music starts at 8:00pm. No one under 21 admitted.
- American Legion Chicken Fry from 4:30 to 8:30 at the Hall located at 710 Pearl Street.
- Lucille’s live music starting at 9:00pm featuring Tony Cuchetti; free. Come early to the bakyard, he packs the house!
Sunday, September 9th
- Prescott Fire & Rescue Activities located at Fire Hall on Flora and Walnut Street: Horseshoe Tournament at 9:00am, luck of the draw for partner, $5.00 entry fee per person with a 100% payback, Beer Garden, Football games, RB’s BBQ Chicken, raffle drawings at 4:00pm.
- BMO Harris Bank Cookout from 11:00am-1:00pm at the BMO Harris Bank parking lot. In celebrating Prescott Daze 2018, “#PrescottProud” BMO will be having a cookout for their customers & their family and friends prior to the parade. They will also be collecting donations for the Prescott Area Food Pantry and promoting the positive impact their organization has on our community. They are looking forward to see you there.
- Prescott Daze Parade at 2pm. Parade map can be found here.
- Food Drive for Prescott’s Food Shelf…The tradition continues! The HAIRitage and the River Valley Girl Scouts with their Event leader, Nicole Droher, are asking you to bring food, toiletries and cash to the parade route. We will be collecting before and during the Prescott Daze Parade and anytime the week of Prescott Daze donations can be dropped off at the HAIRitage, 740 Albert Street in the bin by the Stop Sign at the corner of Albert and Canton Street or inside the salon. Best Maid cookies and beverages from Viking Coca-Cola and UNFI will be sold en route, before and during the parade and at the HAIRitage. All proceeds go to our local food shelf. For more information or to volunteer contact Cyndi Cashman at 715-262-5198 or Nicole Droher at 701-331-1097
- Parade line up support provided by the Prescott Lion’s Club.