I Spy Your Prescott Daze Button! Wear your Prescott Daze button during Prescott Daze weekend and if one of our secret members spies you with it on you could win a prize from a local business sponsor!
Prescott Daze Medallion Hunt. Find the Prescott Daze Medallion starting the weeks leading up to Prescott Daze. Follow the clues listed in the Prescott Journal and on Facebook and find the hidden medallion. $100 awarded to the winner who contacts Courtney Lamb 651-324-4041 with a Prescott Daze Button and without a button a $50 will be awarded. Sponsored by Prescott Daze Foundation.
Thursday, September 5th
- Middle School Dance for grades 6th – 8th at the Middle School Cafeteria 6:00pm to 8:00pm. Admission is $1.00 for a donation to Camp Needlepoint (camp for children living with diabetes). Music, games, prizes, and concessions will be sold. Sponsored by the Prescott Lion’s Club.
Weekend Shuttle Bus FREE
Friday 6PM to 12:30AM runs on the ½ hour from the Malone Intermediate School (old High School) on St Croix Street, Fire Hall (Walnut/Flora), Middle School (Orange/Court) and downtown (Orange/Broad).
Saturday 9AM to 4:30PM runs on the ½ hour from the Malone Intermediate School (old High School) on St Croix Street, Fire Hall (Walnut/Flora), Middle School (Orange/Court) and downtown (Orange/Dakota) by Shuttle Bus Sign.
Friday, September 6th
- Taste of Churchill will be held from 3:00pm to 7:00pm. Come sample 20+ beer, wine, spirits, alongside Churchill’s signature snacks straight from the smoker & Rybicki cheese curds. Enjoy a pulled pork sandwich basket and Hanisch Bakery donuts or some cotton candy! Free entertainment; watch your favorite coach in the dunk tank (proceeds go to the Prescott Athletic Department)! Plus, music & prizes!
- Punt, Pass and Kick Contest with registration at 3:30pm with contest to begin at 4pm at Laney Field. Ages 8 to 13 boys and girls. Sponsored by the Knights of Columbus.
- Pizza Night at Borner Farms will be from 3:30 to 8:00. Come enjoy a pizza on the farm or take it to go. NEW: Please email or call ahead and make a reservation! We will start taking pizza night reservations by email (email@example.com) on the Wednesday before pizza night. We will start taking reservations by phone (952-649-9813) on the Thursday before a pizza night.
- Prescott Daze Street Dance gates open at 6:00pm. Local favorite “Tim Sigler” will play from 8:00pm to Midnight located at Mercord Mill Park along the Riverfront. $5.00 cover with a Prescott Daze Button, $10.00 without a button. Concessions will be available. No one under 21 admitted. Buttons will not be sold at the gate. Please purchase a button at any Prescott business before the event.
Saturday, September 7th
- Prescott Daze Fishing Contest with registration starting at 5:30am. Contest runs from 7:00am to noon located at the Prescott Boat Launch fishing the St Croix and Mississippi rivers. Weigh-in and awards will be promptly at noon. $10.00 entry fee per person and Button is required.
- 17th Annual Prescott Daze Fun Run/Walk with proceeds to benefit Prescott School Athletics. Registration begins at 7:15 am and concludes at 7:55am at the Malone Intermediate School (old High School). Information and forms can be found here.
- Arts/Crafts/Food Vendors from 8am to 3pm located on Broad Street. Come to enjoy music, shop the vendors and eat the food. Vendor information can be found here.
- 20th Annual Prescott Daze Car Show located on Broad Street from 8am to 3pm. Pre-registration is $15.00 and on the day of the event registration is $20.00. More information can be found here.
- Prescott Daze Children’s Event 10am to 2pm located at the Middle School Park. Activities include pony rides from 11am to 1pm, Fantasy Coral petting zoo, train rides, Prescott Fire Department kid’s water fights, Interactive inflatable’s, Henna Tatoos, carnival games and much more. Concessions will be sold. More information can be found here .
- Knights of Columbus Food Tent located in the parking lot of the No Name Saloon between 10am-4pm.
- Pizza at Borner Farms will be from 10:00 to 5:00. Come enjoy a pizza on the farm or take it to go. No reservation needed for this day!
- 6th Annual Prescott Daze Skateboarding Demonstration runs from 1:00pm to 4:00pm at the Prescott Skate Park. Skateboarding competitions, demonstrations, and clinics will be going on all afternoon. Pro-Am skaters, tons of giveaways and raffles to include: skateboards, wheels, shirts to name a few. The park is located on the NW corner of Glenridge Drive & Dexter right under the water tower.
- Bean Bag Toss sponsored by the Prescott Sportsman’s Club at the Fire Hall next to horse shoe pits at 11am with registration at 10:30am. Teams of 2 max of 64 teams. Co-ed team tournament to follow around 12:30pm
- Disc-golf tournament at 2PM behind the High School at the Disc Golf Course. No pre-registration required. $10.00 entry fee includes 9 hole tournament and closest to the pin contest. Winner of tournament wins 20% of money collected and Contest winner $10.00. Hosted by the Disc-golf club. For more information contact Steve Peterson. firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Lions Club Meat Raffle at Philanders from 3pm-6pm. All proceeds go back to community.
- Prescott Fire & Rescue Activities located at Fire Hall on Flora and Walnut Street: Raffles all weekend. Euchre Tournament with registration at 1:00pm and play to start at 2:00pm, Power Wheels Derby at 3:00pm with check-in at 2:30pm, beer garden, RB’s Chicken, Fireman’s Dance
- American Legion Chicken Fry from 4:30 to 8:30 at the Hall located at 710 Pearl Street.
- NEW THIS YEAR! Baseball drop! At 5:00pm 200 baseballs will be dropped in center field of Firehall Field from a helicopter. The three closest to the pin wins the following: 1st: 30%, 2nd: 15%, 3rd: 5% Come support the CAB (Crazy About Baseball) group! Contact Brady Randolph (612-310-0927) or Chuck Block (715-338-5344) to purchase your spot. Helicopter rides available for purchase after the baseball drop.
Sunday, September 8th
- Prescott Fire & Rescue Activities located at Fire Hall on Flora and Walnut Street: Horseshoe Tournament at 9:00am, luck of the draw for partner, $5.00 entry fee per person with a 100% payback, Beer Garden, Football games, RB’s BBQ Chicken, raffle drawings at 4:00pm.
- Prescott Daze Parade at 2pm. Parade map can be found here.